1) How did you happen to join the KSFR family?
I was asked to get checked out on the control room operations by Peter Nathanson shortly after he started up the Acoustic Explorations show on Thursday evenings.
2) What was your broadcasting background prior to KSFR?
I've been an amateur radio operator since 1988.
3) What is/was your "Day Job" prior to joining KSFR?
Research chemist at Los Alamos National Lab.
4) What is the most rewarding aspect of your work at KSFR?
I love sharing my music with the community.
5) Have you been/are you a musician? If so what instrument(s) do you play?
I play string bass in the Atomic Grass Band.
6) What types of music do you enjoy?
I enjoy good music - there are only two types of music, good music and bad music.
7) How did you get started in radio?
A friend from Australia taught me about packet radio - the forerunner of computer bulletin boards.
8) What's your favorite album?
I'll shamelessly choose Back Porch Pickin' by Atomic Grass.
9) What's your day job?
Retired from LANL.
10) How do you spend your spare time?
Spare time you say, Ha Ha.
11) What are some of your all-time favorite talk or music shows (don't have to be on ksfr)?
Too tough to choose.
12) Do you have a talk show host or dj after whom you model your performance?
13) What sort of music or talk do you prefer to listen to?
Folk music. Liberal talk.
14) Do you have pets? If yes, how do they react to your presence on the air?
15) What do you like about radio?